Friday, April 30, 2010

Two New Web Shows

And now for an announcement of something totally different...

I decided this week that I would re-launch my old YouTube channel. I'm doing it in phases. Phase one was the upload of the first episode of my first regular series called "The Adventures of J. Mo". It'll be uploaded at least two times a week.

Phase two is in progress...and involves a total revamp of the channel page itself. I'm trying to work on a design now that will capture what this channel is about...which is my "vlog". I'm no professional - not at videography or photography. But I do my best. I think it's going to be cool.

Phase three involves a second new program that will launch next week. The tentative working title is "The World According to Jeremy". It'll be my opinions on a number of subjects... it could be a local news story, it could be something that happened nationally, or it could just be a random topic. Again, that phase will launch sometime next week, probably on Wednesday.

So, that's my plans. Stay tuned, and keep an eye on my Twitter feed (top right of this page) for updates, including when I post new videos...

Courage + Belief = LIFE

No comments: