Thursday, December 31, 2009

An Update on Last Week's Prayer Request

This is an update to the prayer request I posted last week.

Alicia's uncle has improved, albeit slightly. He had his breathing tube removed yesterday. She says his vital signs are holding steady and he's breathing and talking. (UPDATE 9:08 AM: He's also able to eat, she tells me in an email this morning.) He's still got a very damaged heart and is still on the heart transplant list right now. Continue to pray for Bill Shults and for all of Alicia's family, as you have been doing.

Also, pray for me...I have messed up my right leg but we're not sure how bad yet. I took a headfirst tumble down a flight of stairs downtown yesterday.

Oh, and happy New Year... Good riddance 2009. (Never thought I'd be so glad to see 2009 go...)

Courage + Belief = LIFE

No comments: