Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In Which I DON'T Do What My Head Wants Me To

I just got home from church. It is in that spirit that I write this blog to a former gf of mine.

S (yes, that's what I'm calling her) broke up with me today, saying she didn't want to cause trauma to her little girl. I place no blame on this little girl (she's TWO). I wanted to write a blog in which I basically screamed, hooped and hollared against S and the fact that I didn't see the breakup coming.

But I won't.

Instead, I will take the high road and wish her the best of luck with her future.

I'm proud to say that even though I'm still angry over how it happened...I was raised better than that.

Courage + Belief = LIFE

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's never easy to deal with a breakup. But taking the high road is better than venting.