Sunday, January 4, 2009

I have received a Top Banana Award!



Cliff, of WIXY's Gone Bananas, Whattville is on the Other Side of the Tracks and Seek Him First fame, who has been a follower of mine pretty much from the beginning of BOTH my blogs, has awarded me with what he called the "The Doctor Johnny Fever Top Banana" award for this blog and of course Tri-State Media Watch. :) Here's what Cliff had to say in giving me the nod:

"The Doctor Johnny Fever Top Banana, or seeing that I already have one reference to WKRP, goes to Jeremy, of Tri-State Media Watch, and Personal Thoughts/Observations from N KY fame. This is an amazing young man, who has taken to this particular group of bloggers. Jeremy is an internet disc jockey, and a born again Christian. I think Jeremy has gotten this blogging thing down pat."

I humbly accept this award. Thank you so much Cliff. It means a lot to me that only 2 months into my blogging existence here, someone would honor my contributions.

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Jeremy, you deserve this honor. I believe that blogging is two way communication and a way of reaching out to others.

This is something that my dear friend Suzanne had embraced as a blogger and those she reached out to, reached out to me this week. I want those who have become my friends this past week see why I have the friends I already had.

Shelley said...

Congrats and well deserved Jeremy!