Saturday, January 31, 2009

My second ever award



I received the Attitude and Gratitude award from Randy of "The Way I See It" fame. Here was his comment:

Jeremy ---- who always tries to inform his local community of anything going on in the area.

Now, I will nominate a bunch of blogs.

WIXY's Gone Bananas, aka Cliff: For his wisdom and encouragement.
Michelle Dawn of Rusin Roundup: Just simply because from what I see, she's a great example that a good attitude can get ya through anything.
Suzanne Horne: She may be gone, but she's never forgotten and is missed every day.
Suz the Busy Bee: For maintaining a positive attitude no matter HOW busy she is!
Shellmo of Building a Log Cabin: What a great spirit. Always very welcoming, and can find ways to have fun on these blogs!
Pat J: Funny! Enough said!
Jen of Unglazed: Just because like several others here, she's so positive!
HWHL(Happy Wife, Happy Life):Like the title of her blog, she's...well, a happy wife!
Remember Love Canal: A very reflective blog, always full of thoughts.
Amias: She continues to plug away, and even helped when Suzanne passed away by turning Suzanne's blog into a place where people could link their tributes. For this alone, she would get the award, but she also helps other friends as well.

I think that's all I have...

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Thank you Jeremy! I'm honored! This was definitely an award made for you.

Busy Bee Suz said...

thanks a bunch Jeremy...I did not know you were ever reading!!!!!
Have a great BUSY day! :)
Suz

Jen said...

Thanks Jeremy!
Your attitude is a winner!

I saw this quote the other day, and really like it, so this is a good place to tell you about it.

"My attitude can be my best friend or my worst enemy."

Cliff said...

Jeremy, I appreciate this and I appreciate the attitude you show as you convey your thoughts to all your blogging friends.

HWHL said...

Awwwww... thanks Jeremy! And here you've been quietly reading my blog and I never even knew! I really appreciate this... I've been SO down lately due to financial stuff, lack-of-work, etc. (Which is SO silly, isn't it? TOTALLY "small potatoes" and I know BETTER!) But anyway, this made me day, and I really really appreciate it! So, consider yourself hugged, from several hundred miles away! :)

Michelle said...

Aww thank you so much Jeremy. You totally deserve it.