Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Freestyle for 10/30/09

Yo y'all it's that time again
I'm bringin the freestyle like only I can
So let's look back at the day that was
Because it's a day that was full of WIN

I started my day not really doing much
Tried to get the energy to get up and move
When I finally did, the sun, it greeted me
This is October, I said, "Are you kidding me?"
It don't feel like October, it's 80 degrees
You really can't beat this time of year in Cincy

Turned on the radio and straightaway
Heard the sounds of a Q102 DJ
Holly was the name, the music she played
Was just off the charts for a warm fall day
Skyline was the first stop and I must say
The chilito is awesome, somethin ya must try

Brian and Laura, they were up next
Kept me goin while I did some shoppin and stuff
Got me a headset for the ol PC
Now, I don't gotta worry about waking ppl up here
I can play music as loud as I want on my computer here

Got me a game for the Wii too
Smackdown V. Raw '10, oh yeah, it's true
I'll probably play it sometime tonight
I just have to figure out how to get controls right

So that's it for this Freestyle
About my super epic Friday
Tune in next week, same time same place
Til then stay blessed and away from the stress

Courage + Belief = LIFE

No comments: