Monday, October 19, 2009

Recovering Nicely

I've spent the weekend in bed, trying to let my arm rest and recuperate from a minor pull. I've been needing to give it a rest - but unfortunately, life would not really cooperate. I was staying very busy and doing too much...or trying to do too much.

Anyway, I think I've completed my classic post quota for the month...but I'm going to surpass it. In the next day or so, I'll be updating/working on a repost from something I started months ago, and REALLY need to get back to...the "I Like...Because..." series.

Why? Because the key player in one of the early "I Like...Because..." posts got engaged over this past weekend. I will let you folks speculate if you wish...if you follow me on Twitter, you might already know who I mean...but if you don't, you'll have to wait and see.

Courage + Belief = LIFE

No comments: