Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thoughts after The Hub...

I just got back an hour ago from The Hub...which was well attended. :-) I had a good time with great people...on to a few thoughts and reflections about Thanksgiving...

-- We talked tonight about being thankful. We should all be thankful that we have the things that we do...if you're a Christian especially, be glad for what God has done for you.

-- Other things I am thankful for this year:

-- Great friends, both on- and offline.
-- A hospital-stay free 2008 except for one surgery.
-- A wonderful family.
-- A God I love dearly and know is with me 24/7/365.
-- A wonderful girlfriend (Doris)

-- What are my plans for the holiday? I gotta do some cleaning up tomorrow, and then Thursday we have somewhere around 15 people coming to the house for dinner about 4-5pm. Oh and I DO have to be on air tomorrow 9-12 noon. (My on-air schedule is changing, I will be doing Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9-12, and beginning next week, Monday and Thursday nights 9pm to whenever the last person leaves. They didn't want me doing a double shift on Thursdays.)

That's it...I may blog tomorrow, but otherwise I will be scarce til Thursday night...Happy Thanksgiving 2008 everyone, from here in Florence, Kentucky!

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

We all have a lot to be thankful for...I like your list. Sounds like you will be a busy bee...
Suz