Friday, July 31, 2009

Added Something to the Right Side

EDIT/UPDATE 4:15 AM Sunday 8/2: Like at Tri-State Media Watch, this has turned out to be the kind of item that I needed to update.

I hate to ask a lot - but both these efforts are VERY important to me personally. And no, I didn't schedule these - they just fall one week apart...LOL...

With that said, there's now a link to the 2009 Spina Bifida Association Walk & Roll homepage of yours truly. That walk is held September 26 in Harrison, Ohio at Miami Whitewater Forest.

If you're nearby, and would like to participate in either event - I'd love that, even if you yourself cannot donate. Our team goal for the 2009 walk is $1,000 - and it's easily attainable and even surpassable if the effort is put in. We won't stop - if we meet the current goal, we'll just set a new one!

Again - as with the below, click the picture labeled "2009 Walk and Roll for Spina Bifida". This link will be active later than the below by 1 week.

The original post is below...
_____________________________________

I have added something to the right side of my page as you may have noticed.

From now until September 19, I have posted a link on the far right side of this space, at the very top. This link will take you to a donation page for the 2009 Walk To Cure Diabetes in Newport, Kentucky - specifically, my donation page.

I will be part of Lindsay Lou's Walking Crew at the walk that day. My personal goal is $100 but I'd LOVE to blow that out of the water.

So, if you're so inclined, click the picture to the right and donate! Myself, Lindsay, and the rest of our team would definitely appreciate it!

Courage + Belief = LIFE

No comments: