Thursday, July 23, 2009

Needing More Prayer Again

I am once again dealing with the syncopal episodes that hit me for the first time in December, 2008.

Tonight I had a dizzy spell of about 5 minutes duration at Florence Mall around 7 PM, which, if I hadn't moved quickly to hang onto something sturdy, I would have certainly collapsed. I made it home, but I honestly haven't a clue how. I'm also having issues stumbling over my own words - I couldn't form the words in a couple of cases to talk to my family or friends.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers in the coming few days, as I will need to watch it closely.

Courage + Belief = LIFE

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

I will keep you in my prayers and post a request for you as well with a link back.
A thought,sometimes that happens to me when I'm having a seizure as well,I donot want to scare you it is something that you might want to your doctor about.