Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Brief Update

I got word last night as I was leaving to go to my sister's house then to church as far as what is next for my mom.

She will be transferred from St. Elizabeth Ft. Thomas to St. Elizabeth South in Edgewood, KY sometime today, and then undergo an angioplasty.

We aren't sure when she would be able to come home - but early thinking is that it won't be today, and is about a 50/50 chance tomorrow. That, of course, assumes no complications from the angioplasty.

Continue keeping us in your dailies today and for the rest of this weekend, that mom will take it easy when she DOES come home.

Courage + Belief = LIFE

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

Jeremy,I got your email,thank you for the update on your Mom,I hope that this will mean that you and your family have a Great Thanksgiving. GOD IS GOOD!!