Sunday, November 8, 2009

Random Sunday Thoughts

Just a couple thoughts on a Sunday afternoon, following a Bengals win...

Watched some Strikeforce MMA last night. Fedor Emelianenko is a BEAST! The right hand he threw to win that bout was SICK! They call him the best, last night he proved it...

I'm so tired lately it isn't even funny. Seriously, it sucks bad. I'm always yawning, never feel like doing anything.

I've got an appointment on 11/19 with a doctor who's taking on all the patients from the Cincinnati adult Spina Bifida clinic. That clinic closed this year. Hopefully, this doctor can get the ball rolling on getting me a new wheelchair.

Speaking of that, I do need a new wheelchair. I first got this one in June 2004, after a car crash destroyed the previous one which had been purchased in 2003. That accident, on April 26, 2004, may have destroyed the wheelchair, but obviously, didn't destroy my spirit. Anyway, I'm supposed to get a new chair every 5 years - and in fact, I asked my previous doctor to send in some paperwork confirming medical necessity...but that didn't happen. Thus, I'm currently sitting in a wheelchair that has become too small for me, due to my increased weight (120 pounds) and height(5'6").

Bengals and Bearcats both win which I'm highly pleased with. Bearcats go to 9-0, Bengals are 6-2. Double WIN in my book...

Ok, my brain is empty so I'm gonna go...just remember...

Courage + Belief = LIFE

No comments: