Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just Over One Year.

53 weeks ago (that would be November 22, 2008), I began this blog to share the personal side of my life.

I have written blogs of frustration, blogs of joy, blogs of deep thought, blogs of sadness, and even blogs of anger.

But through it all, this blog has been my place to share my world and my perspective on it. I remain committed to sharing my life and my struggle as a 24 year old who has Spina Bifida and writes a fairly successful media blog.

I let the one year anniversary of Tri-State Media Watch slip by without really commenting on it, so as not to seem full of myself. But this blog...I did not want to let its 1 year anniversary slip too far away. (It got far enough away as it is, didn't it?)

Courage + Belief = LIFE

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

I'm glad that you share so much of yourself in this blog.Thank you for doing so.