Monday, November 16, 2009

Clearing the Brain

I needed to write something to clear my brain tonight. So, let's see what flows out...and by the way - I had to edit it, my appointment is Thursday. For about 10 seconds that it was published, it said Monday. See what I mean???

This is a little thing
To clear my big brain
Going through a lot right now
And lot runnin through my head

Goin to the doc on Thursday
Not sure what to expect
Is he going to want X-Rays?
Hope my back isn't too messed up

Need to be somewhere else
About 14 hours away
What's going on I dunno
I worry about her a lot

People around me struggling
I ain't gonna lie, it takes a toll
I want to help, but yet, I either
Can't, or am not sure how

I guess what I'm trying to say
Is there's just too much happening around me
I need this world to just STOP
And let me catch my breath!

Courage + Belief = LIFE

No comments: