Friday, February 20, 2009

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??? WARNING - STRONG LANGUAGE THAT ISN'T NORMAL FROM ME!

I have a bunch of sorry excuses for friends.

Only my Blogger friends, and Mikey, Chris and Emi, really give a damn.

They do not judge. They do not ignore me when I want someone to talk to. They won't pretend I'm not there and carry on a phone conversation.

Everyone else does.

IS IT ANY DAMN WONDER I AM ONCE AGAIN FIGHTING OFF DEPRESSION AND FIGHTING THE URGE TO BE SUICIDAL? If not for Chris, Emily, and Mikey, I would be gone.

So, as for all the people who SAID they were my friends, those people can go do whatever they want to do, and say goodbye to my friendship. Because I am DAMNED SICK OF BEING IGNORED, TRAMPLED ON, AND HAVING MY FEELINGS PLAYED WITH!

AND ANOTHER FU*KING THING! IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN MY LIFE, START FU*KING ACTING LIKE IT BECAUSE I'M SICK OF THE FU*KING FAKERS TOO!

3 comments:

Spoons said...

Starting off, damn dude, if that is classified as strong language, i dont even want to know what my "strong language" is classified as lol. Secondly, dont let those fuckers get to you so bad man, i know how bad it sucks, damn do i, but seriously man, dont let them get to you so much. Also, dont be so damn hard on yourself, its not good for you and cause a hell of a lot of problems in the long run. Not gunna lie, a dead germany isnt a good germany. Now, be strong bro, remain steadfast, and keep your head held high.

Spoons

Cliff said...

Jeremy, I understand your frustration as I've been treated for depression for the past 2-1/2 years and was hospitalized for it for 36 hours. I know how it is to feel alone.

I have an award for you, along with a message to my readers to come visit you in this time of need.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Jeremy, I just went back and read your last 5 or 6 posts. You have had a lot going on...and it seems to have caught up with you emotionally. Friends are not perfect. Really. Just like the rest of us, sometimes they are just in their own little world too....forgive them and you will feel better. OR move along to bigger and better things. Just don't let other people bring you down. K?
Take care-
Suz