Sunday, May 17, 2009

I just don't have it in me.


Author's note: 3 things: 1) This is reposted from facebook. 2) Trish is friend Trisha Chell, who I go to church with at FBC, a picture is above so you can put a face to the name. 3) I really don't have any more than this blog post in me today.



After a week which saw me kicked down physically more times than I care to count...I just don't have it in me today.

After going to a visitation on Friday night, doing well until I got to the casket and then breaking down...I just don't have it in me today.

After being unceremoniously kicked to the curb by someone I trusted with all of my being (and no, I won't say who or what they said in the process)...I just don't have it in me today.

After storms ruined a couple nights of sleep in a row for me, causing me to go back to the whacked out 7a-3pm sleep cycle (Trish, I know how you feel now)...I just don't have it in me today.

Needless to say, any nice blog posts or anything else will stay locked inside today because I just don't have it in me.

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Jeremy, I just said a prayer for you. Believe me, I know about those times, and there have been those when I feel the same way. It was good of you to just write those words.