Monday, May 4, 2009

A Meme I Was Tagged for Weeks Ago...

But with a lot going on, I hadn't seen it until now...;)

So, here it is...

I was tagged by Michelle Dawn of Rusin Roundup for this meme so here goes:

1. What are your current obsessions? laptop, my health, and mountain dew!

2. Which items from your closet are you wearing most often? Jeans and tshirts

3. Last thing you bought? Dinner food :D

4. What's for dinner? Not sure for Monday

5. Say something to the person who tagged you. Thanks for everything, you're awesome!

6. Favorite vacation spot? Florida if I can get back!

7. When was the last time you told your Mom you love her? Sunday

8. 3 things to do before you die. Take an airplane ride, get married, have 2 kids

9. Reading right now. Nothing new has caught my interest lately

10. What's the last movie you saw and enjoyed, rate out of 5 stars. Hmmm...as much as it pains me to admit this due to who I saw it with...Twilight, 4/5

11. Guilty pleasure. WWE Wrestling

12. Where did you live last? South side of Florence, 1992-96, before that, Groesbeck, Ohio 88-92

13. What season is your favorite? Summer! My birthday is then...Fourth of July...my niece was born then...all kinds of reasons

14. What are you watching on TV right now? Nothing tonight

15. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 10 years from now, I'd like to be married, with the two kids, living in a decent house...:)

Rules & invitation to participate-
1 Respond and rework
2 answer question on your own blog
3 replace one question and add one question
4. tag eight bloggers

I'm not sure who to tag for this, but anybody who would like to do this, feel free!

No comments: