Sunday, May 31, 2009

Real Quick Notes.

3 notes on a Sunday early morning for you.

1) As noted earlier in the week, I'll be out of town the weekend of June 4-8. This blog will go on hiatus, as will TSMW/TSDTW. All three blogs will return either the evening of June 8 or the morning of June 9.

2) As for "I Like...Because..." postings. Those will go on hiatus after today's planned posting about Pete Coleman. I won't have time to do those postings this coming week pre-hiatus. (Packing sometimes will do that, getting in the way of this little thing we call "blogging".) When I get back, I am thinking about doing 3-4 "I Like...Because..." posts that week. (Of course, as Tri-State DTV Watch AND Tri-State Media Watch will be extremely busy June 10-12 covering the upcoming transition to digital, I'm not sure how many will actually make it on the schedule. But I'll try to anyway.)

3) Finally, I'm sure some of you would like to see some results of my travels with the newly-rechristened "Thoughts and Observations Cam". Here's a picture of yours truly, taken this week. More pictures coming, and I am thinking of a separate blog for those.

No comments: