Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Plans for the next 3 1/2 days and a recap of today.

So, I thought I'd post a couple or three thoughts of the day.

1) Trying to walk from my house, to the mall, and then to church...not a horrible idea, but (just like the 6/8 excursion with Mikey) an EPIC FAIL execution-wise. I'm not in pain (probably will be by Friday night or early Saturday morning)...but, I am still not fully recovered from the sheer heat that my body endured today. Let us put it this way - I was completely and totally SOAKED in sweat by the time I got to the church!

2) Today looks like it's going to be (slightly) better execution-wise. I only give myself slightly, because I am traveling 2 miles to the bus stop at KY 1017 and US 25, taking a bus up to Downtown Cincinnati, then switching to a route 19 to continue to Northgate Mall. At which point, I will roll off the bus and into the mall. The plan is: Meet Mikey, eat Applebee's, hit Best Buy, Meijer and maybe one or two other stores around the mall area, then head back to Applebee's so Mikey can catch his bus back, then catch the 19 back downtown, then the TANK route 1 back to Florence. All told: A 12-13 hour trip.

3) Tomorrow it's another run to Northgate - except this time the plan is as follows: Get to Northgate Mall, walk to Mikey's house, get some LaRosa's, hang out and watch WWE Raw from Monday Night (for the second time, to see what I missed the last time), leave around 5, get the buses back to Florence and, theoretically, get back in time to catch WWE Superstars and TNA Impact.

4) Friday, it's a rest day for most of it. BUT 5 PM is where things will get semi-tricky. As you know if you read my previous post, I will be participating in the local Relay For Life event in Boone County. Well, the event is in Union, Kentucky at Cooper High School. This is 7 miles from my home and will be about 2 hours ride from here. So, I am leaving at 5:00. I will be there 7 PM - 3AM.

That's all I got for now. BBL...

Courage + Belief = LIFE

2 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

j mo what is up with trump refunding the tickets monday night raw?

Mike Golch said...

just stopped by to say hi.and to tell you that you are part of a new blog roll that I'm putting together.