Sunday, June 14, 2009

Shuffle Blog 6/14 - Chillin Out with the Mix

I threw on my IPod for this latest shuffle blog.

For the uninitiated, my shuffle blogs are blogs I write as I am listening to my IPod, or the radio. Started out with Rick Ross - Everyday I'm Hustlin'.

What a week this was. Between the DTV Switch, time spent with my friend Mikey, and other things I did this week...I was beat today. So I didn't go anywhere today, I was going to go to Florence Mall, but that was no go. So instead I stayed in.

I am going to be doing almost the same thing tomorrow. David Archuleta - Crush now. Good song. Anyway, tomorrow, I am going to go to Funny Bone Comedy Club with the parents, and we're gonna watch J. Medicine Hat do his hypnosis/comedy act. I have seen it twice already, and both times liked it. Maybe this time I will wind up on stage, who knows. It's not for those who are faint-hearted though. They do some crazy stuff!

What else is going on in the world of me...hold on..."Why do I keep runnin from the truth, all I ever think about is you..." Sorry. That's one of my favorite lines in the song. Anyways... I told you that I spent some time with my friend Mikey. We hang out at least once a week now. Flo Rida - In the Ayer..."Oh hot damn, this is my jam...keep me partyin' to the AM..." LOL. We do hang out every week, me and Mikey. Last week, we had the idea to go from his house, to the local Best Buy, to the IHOP in Colerain Twp.. That...my friends...was a total, undoubtable, EPIC FAIL of an idea! Yeah, it proved he could do it if he needed to, but, it was a fail because we didn't anticipate it being so long of a dang trip and so, we didn't try to prepare for it being so warm. Needless to say...we left his house at 1:00 PM and didn't get back til nearly 8 PM! Oh yeah...EPIC FAIL.

Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now. Nice. So, tomorrow (Monday) I am headed back up there to Northgate. We gonna chill out and watch the most recent WWE Pay-Per-View, "Extreme Rules" and the next day's "Monday Night RAW", the idea being that I will get out of there in time to catch the 3 hour RAW broadcast tomorrow night. Let's see if that turns out to be an epic fail, HA!

Other than that, I think tomorrow is going to be a day off from Tri-State Media Watch stuff. After the week spent following the DTV switch in progress...I am BEAT! I don't have too many major items to cover in the week I spent in DTV-land, so I think maybe I will get back to that Tuesday. I did after all, earn a couple days off in my opinion.

Now watch that get thrown out the window...HA!

Fergie - Glamorous on the IPod. Nice.

I think that this week's Friday Freestyle was more fitting of me. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out here. Heh.

Well, as "Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed rings in my ears, I'm going to finish this blog and wrap er up!

Courage + Belief = LIFE

No comments: