Friday, June 5, 2009

Why this week has been better.

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: Never use Twitpic postings. The picture below was uploaded from my twitter originally, but, the link broke. So, I re-uploaded it here.

So, this whole week hasn't been the best week ever, but I will share two reasons that it was better than it seemed to be headed for.

1) I have spent time reconnecting at church.
2) I have spent time connecting with my friend Mike.

1) Spending time reconnecting at church. This has allowed me to become more active with the college/singles ministry there. I was not even sure I would go this week, after the Monday mess happened.

2) Spending time connecting with Mike. Mike and I go back a few years. Mike has CP, and thusly, he spends time in a wheelchair much like I do. The last couple days, I've traveled to Northgate, Ohio to see him.

Now, he and I used to DJ together as the Redneck Brothers. We might resurrect the team at some point. But right now, we don't know.

We went to Northgate Mall, Best Buy, Meijer, and TGI Friday's on Wednesday, then Thursday it was off to Wal-Mart. And here's a picture from today:
ABOVE: Me and Mike, Thursday, June 4, 2009 at the Colerain Hills Walmart.

So that's why this week has been better than I expected it to wind up.

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

I'm glad that you 2 had a good time together. because of my siezures,when ever Celestine(my BH)I use a wheel chair as well,I don't need to fall down and hurt myself.being 57 and having osteperosis,it was caused by taking too many steroids to keep my asthma and copd under control.