Sunday, June 7, 2009

Post 147 to this, is post 350 across my four blogs

Well, y'all.

I am here. 147 posts later, PTONKY is still going.

Tri-State Media Watch and its companion blog, Tri-State DTV Watch, have a combined number of 202 posts. And, so far, although the Thoughts and Observations Cam Files Blog only has one post, it will see at least two more in the coming week.

In case you are wondering, that makes total post 350 for me on this set of blogs that I have.

Coming tomorrow will be some pictures around town with the Thoughts and Observations cam, which I will post to the Thoughts and Observations Cam Files. (I may actually go take some tonight.)

And, this week my Tri-State DTV Watch blog will be extremely busy, as the DTV transition is only 5 days away at this writing.

But still...post 350 is an accomplishment, even though it IS spread out over four blogs. And I felt the occasion needed to be marked. And marked, it now is.

3 comments:

Cliff said...

147 posts in this short of time is quite an accomplishment for you. I have in the neighborhood of 1140 for the three of my blogs.

The important thing is that you like what you are doing and feel you are making a difference for those who read your words. As far as I'm concerned, you are.

Mike Golch said...

Congrats on you 350 post on you total blogs.currenly I have a total of 950 on my three blogs( Rambling Stuf and Rambling stuff the awards addition and my word press sitw).not counting the few posts I have have put up on The Prayer Hubs site.

Pat Jenkins said...

i would be more impressed with 500 j mo!! he he....