Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Update.

I don't really have much creativity in me at this point.

Another low period 4-7pm Wednesday. That preceded by, and then followed by, several hours of calm, if not recovery late yesterday evening, before another dip. It seems I'm riding a roller coaster the trajectory of which can and does change seemingly by the hour. If this isn't bi-polar at its wildest, I'd seriously like to know what that is. (Considered using the term worst, but it's not worse than Monday morning. Wildest seems to fit due to the rapidity of the swings from good mood to bad.)

Right now, I'm just...in the middle. Finally. Hopefully I can sustain this for a significant period.

These swings are wilder than any I've ever had to this point...and I want them to slow down soon!

No comments: