Saturday, March 14, 2009

Asking for Prayers, but not for myself.

Rather, this is for a close, non-blogging friend of mine.

Alisha Pratt is an Occupational Therapist at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, working in the Hematology, Oncology, and Bone Marrow units there. She works with the sick children who are in the hospital.

Sadly, one of those children died either late last week or over the weekend. Today Alisha attended the funeral services, and this is what she has to say:

I went to her services tonight....it was really neat but so so so sad.To see her parents and family in so much pain...it breaks my heart. I know that some kids are healed on earth and others in heaven but it doesn't make it any easier when the heavenly healing happens.


Please add Alisha to your nightlies tonight and over the upcoming weekend.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This really makes the stuff I've been through all week, look like small potatoes.

No comments: