Friday, March 6, 2009

OK I got a new favorite evening show :)

Many of you know about my Tri-State Media Watch blog (for those wondering, link below and at right). But, I'm allowed to have a personal favorite radio and TV show each, and I have a favorite radio show now :)

And no, it's not mine 1-3pm ET Tues/Thurs/Sat.

No, this one is hosted by the number 9 hottest female in all of US radio, Holly Morgan, at WKRQ-FM 101.9FM in Cincinnati, Monday-Friday 7pm-12 midnight. (They have a stream link on their homepage so you can check it out, too!)

WKRQ has always been my favorite Tri-State radio station, and Holly is one reason why. Somehow, twice in the last two days, she's managed to put a smile on my face, whether it was my call in to the station tonight to request "Ice, Ice Baby" (and the facebook wall post following the airplay of said request) or last night, when she visited my facebook page and left me a really nice post on my wall after I congratulated her on her ranking in that hottest females in radio poll.

Holly is one person who hasn't forgotten what makes her show so great...her fans! And to that, I say, thank you Holly, for being the most kick-ass radio host in Cincinnati.

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Yes, she is a rather attractive young lady. And I am glad that there are folks in major markets who aren't full of themselves.