Thursday, March 19, 2009

Some early morning thoughts from the DJ from the 859...

...who really needs to stay on that down by 1am > up by 1pm sleep cycle!

* These all-night insomnia bouts really do suck. Been up since 1pm Wednesday, and at this point really don't think I should try to crash now, and risk missing my 1pm DJ shift. I can't miss that.

* It is amazing how weather can change over a 2 mile span of pavement. It really is. Last night, I went on a ride over the KY State Route 18 overpass (going over I-75/71) to Florence Mall. In 2 miles, I went from getting rained on, although not quite looking like a drowned rat, to almost being able to dry off. Key word: almost. Coming back, it started to rain again about 1/2 mile from home. Go figure.

* Somebody really needs to come up with either a) wireless earphones for mp3 players, or b) a cord that cannot catch in wheelchair spokes. Such a thing, apparently, does not yet exist. Maybe I need to work on that.

* I also need to work on a device that will hold an umbrella for me, while I am riding in my wheelchair, but not be in a spot that it can get knocked off easily. Just sayin'...

* We just had a Tuesday night bible fellowship in the new church building this past Tuesday night. We have enough room, more than enough room actually, to expand...and almost filled the little room we were in! Can we move it into the bigger commons area next week??? I sure hope so!

Alright, that's it for the randomness! I may try and catch a few hours of zzz's after all...and make sure I'm up for my shift at 1pm!

Courage + Belief = LIFE

Jeremy

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Remember this my friend, that necessity is the mother of invention.

Have a SUPER day.