Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Huge Thank You.

Y'all, I cannot even begin to tell you enough how awesome you are.

48 hours ago, I was not even sure I would make it through the week much less that day. I took a risk, and sent out a prayer request to those who get the daily devotionals from Cliff (74WIXYgrad). I am glad I did, because the emails of support that came in from that group, as well as the blog comments here, have been a boost to my spirit the likes of which nobody else had matched.

2 years ago, I was diagnosed with depression. I could probably now be diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, but have not been yet. Doctors are sticking with the original diagnosis of depression, and the treatment IS working...it's just a matter of time.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: