Sunday, March 15, 2009

Seems I ask a lot lately...

...but this is another prayer/thoughts request.

My friends Chris and Emily are dealing with a tough financial situation right now. They look to have possibly secured an apartment, but in order to make sure they get this, a couple things need to happen. Chris needs to find work...and in this economy, that's a challenge in and of itself. So be in prayers for and send thoughts to him for that. And second, they need to secure the funds by this Tuesday. And that's an even bigger challenge which I am asking for prayers and thoughts for as well.

Finally (and I'm putting myself last here, because it's the way I should do it), pray for and think about me, that I might be the good friend to them, that I need to be. Because Thursday night, I didn't do so well when they first told me of this crisis...as a matter of fact, I flunked the friend test that night.

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Sending good mojo and thoughts your way as well as your friends way.
You are a good friend. Don't kid yourself.