Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Fall Is Complete...The Redneck Brothers are No More.

That's right. You're reading correctly.

Earlier tonight, the Redneck Brothers DJ team on M103 The Touch imploded.

The main reason for this is DJ K-I-D has decided he no longer wanted to be a part of the station, while I want to remain there. He wants to go on to a new place, while I am perfectly comfortable where I am. He chose, however, not only to leave, but to not tell me, nor anyone else associated with M103, that he was leaving.

Consequently, he is gone. And not only is he gone from the station, but by making this conscious choice to depart without letting me know why, he is out of my life as well, after five years of friendship.

To say I feel betrayed is an understatement, and possibly the biggest one of 2009.

I may not be on the air tomorrow, as I am currently dealing with the associated heartache from losing a best friend of five years.

No comments: