Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Getting sick.

I think the depression finally caught up to my physical state.

I woke up yesterday, and was at least halfway okay. I had a little pain in my back, but that's normal so I dismissed it. It got worse, so I took a nap...and woke at 6pm to a worsening runny/stuffy nose and an increasing tightness in my throat.

Now this morning, that's turned into a full blown cold. Needless to say, I won't be attending church this evening...or going anywhere else, for that matter. I need to rest...but my body is resisting going back to bed because I've already spent significant amounts of time there in the last week. Ironic isn't it...the very thing my body needs (rest) is what it's resisting...

Keep me in your thoughts...I need to get better soon.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sorry to hear you don't feel well. I've had it lucky not getting any colds or flu in a while. Get well soon!